Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Know, I Know



I dropped off the face of the earth for a while there. Well, okay, for a long while. But for the present, I'm back. And I've got some pictures from my trip to England and Scotland! I was experimenting with a polaroid program and that's why they look so cool.

The first one is from York Cathedral in, well, York. The second one was taken on a hike in Ambleside in the Lake District.

I've also been up to Washington State. My siblings and I went backpacking along the coast (in the rain and cold). I'll put some pictures up from that soon as well as some of the art pieces I've been working on.

1 comment:

Meredith Hale said...

It's good to hear that you're back Sara. I loved going to both York and the Lake District last year and I'm sure you enjoyed your trip too. The sketchbook project sounds like a great idea - I'll have to look into it. Hope all is well.