Monday, January 14, 2013

A Reality Check

So, if you haven't figured it out yet, I'll just say it straight out: I'm a little OCD.  And a little bit of a perfectionist.  And a wee bit of an over-thinker.

In the interest of combining all of these personality . . . let's say "quirks" - "Quirks" is a nicer word - I have calculated (with much effort and a great deal of mistakes, I'm sure) out how I've spent my time over the past 3 or 4 months.  And also in the interest of full disclosure, I have decided to share it with you.

Average Time Spent

32%  -  Work+Transportation
25%  -  Sleep
10%  -  Art
3%  -  Church
2%  -  Class

And, finally:

28%  -  Unknown

Holy crows.  I mean, some of that time is little things like eating and showering, but still - is that normal??  I have no idea how I spend almost 30% of my time per month!  That's like 8 days a month that I'm piddling around doing who knows what! Well, actually, that's probably time I spent watching Alias . . . Dear Lord.

My goal for the end of July is to be able to bump up that 10% of time spent on art to 20%.  At least then that means I'm only spending 4 days piddling . . .

No comments: