Sunday, November 30, 2008

Haha!  This was a picture from a poster that was up in the art building this week (kind of a poster within a poster).  It's just . . . awesome.


So, this week has been pretty crazy.  I've started and finished five paintings, personal record.  It might have been cheating, though, because I took the reference this summer while I was in Alaska and all that was left to do was paint them.  But, man, does it feel good!  You'll be seeing some of the pieces either this weekend or next week, my life's still pretty hectic.  I've got projects galore to finish, a thesis to catch up on, freshman to manage, etc.  So bear with me, those of you who are listening.  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aw, that's awesome you've been so productive!! i can't wait to see them. : )

also - is that poster for real?? i guess it wasn't a homing pigeon...