Thursday, November 27, 2008

Here we go again...

I am once again attempting to keep up with a blog. I know, it's probably hopeless, but I guess I get points for trying.  I'm hoping to do some other projects/experiments (insert evil laugh here) with the web in the months to come, and this is my test/preparation for that, I suppose.  

So, it's Thanksgiving, and I'm here in Syracuse, alone.  But it's all good.  The only problem is that there is no one here.  At all.  And it's kinda creepy.  Like, "I Am Legend" creepy.  Yeah, great Sara, start thinking about that now, when it's almost midnight and you're alone in the house...

I am so freaking brilliant.

Right.  "Spirited Away".  Happy monsters.  Oh, "Meet the Robinsons", okay we're good!

One of the main reasons that I decided to try and do this again is that facebook is no longer allowing me to put my artwork up on my illustration page.  I don't know why, but I have tried everything that I can think of , and my ever present dislike of facebook has reached it's limit.  So, here I am, once again.  Actually, I don't think my old blog even exists anymore, how long has it been since I was on there...2, 3 years?  Yeah, something like that...  

I'm tiered, and obviously not very coherent right now, so I'm just going to stop and post my pictures now, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, this is your Mom. I love what I'm seeing in your art pieces - of course your Dad and I think you're awesome and talented! Sorry about the 10 miles in the snow, freezing cold, etc - not to school but to the store.