Monday, November 26, 2012

Steampunk Little Red Riding Hood - Part 8


I am having trouble with the scanning process.  Have I mentioned before how much I hate scanning?  My machine keeps picking up all the texture of the watercolor paper and it's driving me nuts.  If I can get home early enough from work I am going to try photographing it.  But since it starts getting dark around 4 here and I haven't been able to get home before 6 . . . well, you can see the problem.

Here you can see I am trying to figure out if I need to make her "dirtier".  I'm leaning towards the dirt on her shirt, but the general consensus has been that the smudges on her face make her look like she has a beard.

Sorry for the drive by post, but I have been really distracted and haven't gotten nearly as much done on the next piece as I need to.  Let me know what you think of Little Red - any suggestions as to a title?  I am considering Little Red, Little Red Cap . . . and a whole slew of others.

No comments: